Medical Credentialing Services
We take care of medical credentialing services so you can keep your revenue cycle moving
Healthcare practitioners should focus on caring for their patients, not tedious administrative work. Altruis can handle many of the often complex aspects of working with insurance companies, as well as making sure providers get paid for visits with their patients. We offer medical credentialing services, which is often a headache for providers, but it’s what we do!
What we offer
We ensure physicians and facilities are properly credentialed and registered with insurance companies and state agencies for the services they provide. Our team of experts is trained to manage the entire credentialing process timely and accurately, relieving the burden on your practice.
Our medical credential services and process
- Using advanced technology that helps reduce errors and improve efficiency, we track every step of the credentialing process.
- We assist in the creation and maintenance of CAQH profiles, ensuring they are updated as needed.
- We update physicians’ Curriculum Vitae (CV) to ensure they’re up to date.
- We check state-to-state regulations and laws and verify all requirements are met.
- We thoroughly scan payer applications for errors and quickly fix them.
- We monitor expiring credentialing and re-attestation to prevent gaps in credentialing.
How Altruis optimizes your medical credentialing services
Altruis is committed to operating with integrity, complying with HIPAA and your practice’s policies and procedures, and allowing full transparency of the work we do. We integrate seamlessly as an extension of your organization.
Altruis is a full-scale revenue cycle management (RCM) partner which provides end-to-end services. Allow us to do as much as you need when it comes to optimizing revenue cycle for your medical practice.
Altruis helps ease the administrative burden for medical practices and delivers healthier revenue cycles so providers can focus on healthier patients. If you’re interested in partnering with Altruis, get in touch with us.
Not only do we offer medical coding and credentialing services, but also the following:
- RCM Assessment
- Fee Schedule Analysis
- Eligibility and Benefits Verification
- Electronic and Paper Submissions
- Insurance and Patient Payment Posting
- Secondary Billing
- Extensive Insurance Follow-up
- Denial Management
- Patient Statement Processing
- Customer Service- Patient Queries
- Appeals Administration
- Accounts Receivable Recovery
- Management Reporting
Interested in telling us your story and seeing how we can help you help others?