Position Title: RCM Manager
FLSA Status: Hourly
Type of Position: Full-time
Department Name: Operations
Reports To: VP, Operations
The RCM Manager will plan, direct, coordinate, and manage the delivery of RCM services to multiple clients for RCM services. The Manager ensures client satisfaction and overall monthly revenue, AR, and RCM success of the practices.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- Assists in developing and implementing long-range plans, such as specific policies and procedures to assist in solving problems associated with the overall operational and financial concerns of multiple practices.
- Prepares and monitors, with the help of the accounting support staff, RCM procedures, compliance with billing standards, delivers reports as needed to assist in the client’s understanding.
- Presents to and reviews monthly KPI reports with practices including Senior Management.
- Functions as an accountable leader to facilitate an organizational culture that reflects a commitment to excellence in operations, customer service, quality, compliance, safety and financial performance.
- Assists in the recruiting process and selection of claims analysts, team members for Altruis. Works with recruiter/human resources to ensure candidates are submitted for review, interviewed, and made offers in a timely fashion.
- Evaluates Payor Health Plan contract terms for center locations. Then, initiates and executes contracts as required.
- Assists and works with credentialing to ensure timely processing of new providers to ensure providers are ready to start on scheduled date.
- Ensures the established standards for Altruis and monitors the quality of RCM services.
- Track and evaluate specific staffing and performance levels needed to streamline operational steps and improve financial trends
- Responsible for revenue cycle process and supervising staff in billing, scanning, coding, collections and accounts receivable follow up
- Identifies potential problems and opportunities for revenue cycle process improvement;Manages the workload of the revenue cycle staff, including regular and timely evaluation of their performance
- Assists Director and Human Resources with performance issues and assists in recommendations for disciplinary actions for team member staff.
- Evaluates staffing needs, proposes and assists with the approval process of staffing additions, and develops plans to meet staffing needs of each location within the assigned practices.
- Delivers detailed RCM reports to the client monthly and trouble shoots problem areas via communication with the RCM operations team. Maintain strong working knowledge of Intergy and operations and report development tools.
- Compliance with Altruis policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Maintains honesty, integrity and authenticity in all work, and gains the confidence and trust of others by doing so.
- Shows up to work on time, meets deadlines, and follows instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Uses available time and resources to the best of their ability.
- Acknowledges and corrects mistakes and doesn’t make excuses for errors or problems.
- Adapts to match the shifting demands of the organization when confronted by different situations.
- Responds positively to change and embraces new practices or methods when trying to accomplish goals and solve problems.
- Continues to make progress when things are unclear or not yet finalized.
- Recovers quickly from setbacks and finds alternative ways to reach goals or targets.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Must be experienced in all aspects of physician/healthcare or RCM Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5-7 years’ experience with RCM operations
- Ability to safely and successfully perform essential job functions consistent with the FQHC, Behavioral Health, and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Competitive salary and incentive bonus commensurate with experience along with Fortune 500 level benefits.