Position Title: Client Services Manager
FLSA Status: Salary Exempt
Type of Position: Full-time
Department Name: Client Management
Reports To: Vice President Operations
The Client Services Manager is responsible for managing the practice/client relationships on behalf of Revenue Cycle Management. The Client Services Manager understands the practice/client’s requirements and needs and proactively monitors client results on a weekly and monthly basis. The Client Services Manager works in a team with staff and support Managers to analyze practice data and advise on and/or recommend solutions to ensure practice/client satisfaction, as well as handle routine inquiries or communications with the practice/client.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with the client/practice and their management.
- Works closely with the internal staff Operations team to address client/practice specific AR issues; identifies problem areas and through regular contact with client/practice.
- Manages client/practice inquiries ensuring timely and accurate responses.
- Monitors client results weekly/monthly and communicates performance to the client/practice as well as review monthly/quarterly/annual AR performance, KPIs.
- Reviews utilization with client/practice and works closely with client/practice to ensure accurate capture of all revenue.
- Works closely with the practice/client to address variances, barriers or concerns.
- In partnership with operations, assesses the status of client accounts, identifies problem areas and through regular contact with the client communicates the areas in which Operations is expanding to help meet their goals.
- Develops and presents appropriate practice communication plan for onsite meetings and remote meetings, taking into account complexity, practice desires.
- Documents meeting results, providing practice feedback to Operations and Management.
- Maintains healthcare industry, compliance, and HIPPA requirements and coding and billing standard knowledge when presenting to the practice.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Performs other job-related duties within the job scope as requested by RCM Operations Management.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA regulations and Company policy.
- Any patient private health information (PHI) must not be divulged on any account except to payers that need the information in order to process the claim for payment.
- Presents a positive, professional appearance and conveys a professional demeanor in the performance of assigned duties.
- Embodies the principles of the corporate Mission Statement and Philosophy at all times.
- Represents the corporation in a positive fashion and makes all individuals feel as comfortable as possible.
- Conducts all business in a professional manner maintaining respect for individuals at all times.
- Complies with departmental and company-wide policies and procedures.
- Maintains constant awareness of potential safety hazards insuring necessary safety precautions.
- Reads and complies with established Corporate and Patient Accounts policies and procedures.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB
- Maintain compliance with rules and regulations
- Constant reviews of incoming Charts to ensure compliance standards are met
- Ability to work within a team environment and meet monthly goals
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Professional attitude
- Must have excellent and accurate typing ability
- Must adhere to HIPAA, and ALTRUIS compliance standards
- Self-directed and work under productivity guidelines
- Ability to work as a team to achieve departmental goals
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and practice management systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience interacting with personnel (clinical staff and finance/management/administration)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Adherence to strict confidentiality
- Able to plan, analyze and prioritize workload
- Five (5) + years preferred
- Experience across multiple practice management systems, clearinghouses, and payers strongly preferred.
- Competitive salary and incentive bonus commensurate with experience along with Fortune 500 level benefits.